🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not Getting Jobs related to my skill set on j...
Page options
kareemsharif
Community Member

Not Getting Jobs related to my skill set on job feed

Hello, I am not getting jobs related to my skill set "Search Engine Optimization SEO" on my Job Feed. Please help me with that. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that Saved Search results and My Categories are not the same. Please follow the instructions I've shared in my previous on how to save a search result. Once this is done, you should see the most relevant most recent jobs about the search result/s you've saved. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I would recommend adding or resetting your saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran, thanks for your reply. I am done with all that you explained but still not getting the jobs that are related to my selected category. I filtered out and selected "search engine optimization SEO".

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that Saved Search results and My Categories are not the same. Please follow the instructions I've shared in my previous on how to save a search result. Once this is done, you should see the most relevant most recent jobs about the search result/s you've saved. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you, Goran. I am done with the solution.  I re-set the saved job filter and again filter out the appropriate category. Now I am getting the jobs I am skilled in. Thank you again!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members