🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting Job
Page options
mehranali32
Community Member

Not getting Job

Hello:

I am facing same issue from 3-4 days.My work page is stuck on the same job.I am not getting new job even i logout from my account but the issue is same.I have rising talent badge even.But i am facing the issue.My work page is stuck on the same job from three dyas.I am worried about it.

Please Give me solution.

3 REPLIES 3
chibuezeamarachi
Community Member

Hello Mehran, how are doing? By work page, do you mean your job feed i.e the first page you see when you log in or visit Upwork. If so, I think you should do the following if you haven't done it yet:

+ Try clearing cache on your browser and log in again.

+ Try updating your skillsets, I can see you have Bluebeam Revu, PlanSwift ,Material Take-off, Quantity Surveying ,BOQ,  Microsoft Office , Data Entry , Microsoft Excel ,PowerPivot on your profile.

+ Use another browser entirely.

If you have tried all these and I doesn't work out, kindly reply or If you feel this needs to be escalated, send an email to support@upwork.com.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehran,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello:

I have tried these things but still the same issue is coming up.Not getting the new jobs..Please fix it as soon as possible

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members