🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting any job for last 4 months. Plz he...
Page options
vibhutichaudhary
Community Member

Not getting any job for last 4 months. Plz help

When I opened my account here, I applied to 4 projects and won 2 of them. Laster when these projects reached to the ending situation I started applying to the projects. And in last 4 months I have applied to 100s of projects. I got message from few clients in response of my propsal but didn't win any project since then. It is very strange. Initially, I won 2 projects out of 4 proposals and now zero projects out of more than 100 proposals. Its mind boggling fact. Is there any kind of hidden red flag system on accounts or something like that or what? Kindly help.

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Vibhuti,

I can understand that it can be frustrating not to hear back after sending your proposals to clients. It may take a while to win a job, especially in competitive categories, but hopefully, this would not discourage you from continuing to do your best and submit proposals to jobs that you think you are a perfect match based on your skills and experience. You may also want to update your profile following the tips shared on the following blogs:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Vibhuti C wrote:

When I opened my account here, I applied to 4 projects and won 2 of them. Laster when these projects reached to the ending situation I started applying to the projects. And in last 4 months I have applied to 100s of projects. I got message from few clients in response of my propsal but didn't win any project since then. It is very strange. Initially, I won 2 projects out of 4 proposals and now zero projects out of more than 100 proposals. Its mind boggling fact. Is there any kind of hidden red flag system on accounts or something like that or what? Kindly help.

No there is nothing weird going on here, just coincidence. It is quite unusual to find jobs so fast and with so few proposals. Just be persistent.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members