cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting responses after submitting proposals

Kunal M Member Since: Apr 2, 2010
1 of 3

Hello

I dont know is it me or everybody struggling to find new work here in upwork now a days. I have completed  761 jobs here in upwork, but now a days even after submitting proposals I am not getting any reponses, even when I have the exact things/designs similar to what clients want in my porftolio. I only bid on those jobs which I think perfect for me and clients will able to check related work in my portfolio. My prices are also very competitive, they are not very high or very low. I request senior members and moderators to please have a look at my profile or suggest me if I am doing anything horribly wrong that I stopped getting responses from clients all of sudden.

Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
2 of 3

Hi, Kunal.

How do you know whether your current bid prices are high, low or about equal to what your competitors are charging?

This information was easy to see for each project I bid on at Elance, but I haven't been able to locate this information for my own niche here on Upwork.

Thanks.

Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
3 of 3
For me, it ebbs, it flows...

I had a weird end of year period where I felt like I was pulling teeth to get work. Now some long-term clients are back with plenty of work. Meanwhile I am getting approached again by new clients. I expected the beginning of the year to be slower, not busier. I find freelancing is like this...partly under my control, partly subject to the inscrutable will of the Freelance Gods.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS