Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odesk Merge With Elance

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ayan B Member Since: Feb 1, 2010
1 of 2
Today I have got a mail from Sir Gary Swart. The summery of mail is that Odesk will merge with Elance. Its fine, Sounds Good and No Problem. But I have few questions. I have mentioned those below point to point........ 1> After merging will we also get job from Elance Client? 2> Will be the number of Clients and Job Opportunities increased? 3> I have goo profile on Odesk, will Elance see my Odesk profile also? 4> Odesk Tracker is most popular due to Guaranteed Work and Guaranteed Payment also. So, after merging, still will we be able to use Odesk Tracker? 5> After merging, will Odesk also offer guaranteed payment on Hourly Job? 6> Can we apply jobs on Odesk as we are doing now? 7> Will Odesk Tracker replaced with Elance Tracker? 8> Will Odesk charge for membership fees as Elance? What can I say more! I love Odesk very much and Odesk is my lifeSmiley Happy. Thanks Odesk.
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
2 of 2
Hi Avijit, We're glad that you've had a good experience on oDesk so far. Please rest assured that the two platforms will continue to operate separately. You will continue to enjoy the features that oDesk offers and get better quality service and tools in the future as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns..
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS