cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odesk Team- "Invalid response from TeamAPI server"

Marilyn A Member Since: Sep 25, 2008
11 of 16

I downloaded the team app for mac but I can'tsee all of my clients. Do you know why?

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Camila,

There is a known issue that is affecting Team App connectivity. The team is working to fix it as soon as possible and to process cached hours.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
12 of 16

Hi Marilyn,

Could you please try to sign out and sign back into the Team App? It should show all the contracts that you have under My Jobs tab. If you are still experiencing issues please contact the Customer Support.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Donna M Member Since: Aug 28, 2012
13 of 16

OMG, what’s going on is there a new tracker that I need to Download?????  I am still using the same oDesk tracker I was using yesterday and I saw the first screenshot come up but it did not add my time now I have not seen another screenshot.

I have to work today as many other why was no one warned that this could happen????

Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
14 of 16

Donna,

new app is here: https://www.upwork.com/downloads

good luck!

15 of 16

The new app uploaded 0 of my time for one contract and waaaay less then what I actually worked for another. 

What the BLEEP am I supposed to do now?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
16 of 16

Hi Andreea,

I am sorry to hear not all of the time you logged was uploaded due to the temporary issue we had with the Team App. I would suggest communicating with your client about adding manual time and if you need any assistance with that, please contact Customer Support.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS