🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Once your profile has been approved you can c...
Page options
fajarsj
Community Member

Once your profile has been approved you can choose a membership plan on this page.

Hello Support Team, 

My name is Fajar. I'm having an issue with my account. I can't upgrade my membership to Freelancer Plus because I keep getting the message "Once your profile has been approved, you can choose a membership plan on this page." when I access the membership page.

Can someone help me, please?

Thank you.

fajarsj_0-1717248908738.png

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Fajar,

I checked your account and can see that you are an exclusive member of your agency. As an exclusive member, you work on Upwork only as part of the agency. This is the most common type of agency relationship. Your profile and proposals are branded with the agency to make the agency’s part in the working relationship clear to clients. We pay out all contract payments to the agency.

For agencies, you will need an Agency Plus plan. This unique monthly subscription costs $20.00 (USD) and gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. You may want to reach out to your agency owner/manager about Connects to submit proposals

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members