🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » PAYMENT ISSUE
Page options
awaji_charles
Community Member

PAYMENT ISSUE

Hi please I need help,

I filled a wrong account number while entering my account details. Now I have already applied for withdrawal. What should I do

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
arsalan-m
Community Member

As you have entered wrong details it should be reverted soon, wait, if withdrawal is already processed by upwork.  

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
arsalan-m
Community Member

As you have entered wrong details it should be reverted soon, wait, if withdrawal is already processed by upwork.  

I have tried editing the account number, it's not working should I just create another payment option

Delete the current one and try adding again with correct credentials. 

williamtcooper
Community Member

Contact Support above.

the-right-writer
Community Member

As Arsalan said, since you have already contacted Upwork for the change, it should be showing up soon.

If, for some reason, it does not show the change, you can refer back to the communication from Upwork.

dd3a3305
Community Member

Hello! I've made mistake on the payment details. Instead of the account number, I've entered the card number. What should I do? Please help.

Hi Sharmaine,

We understand that sometimes mistakes happen. However, please be aware that email addresses, bank account numbers, and bank codes can't be edited. You must add a new payment method if these change. Don't forget to remove the old payment method at that time, too. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
431e45a2
Community Member

I've mistaken withdraw into an incorrect bank details, I want a reversal

Hi Qabeed,

I can see that you reached out to our support team and raised a ticket about your withdrawal concern. As mentioned by one of the members, once a withdrawal has been initiated, we are unable to cancel or reverse it.

However, if there were any issues with the transaction such as incorrect bank details or an inactive/closed account, the funds will be returned to Upwork and credited back to your account within 5-8 business days.

If after 5 business days from the date of withdrawal (4/1/24), your funds have not yet been returned, please let us know and we can assist you in filing a trace to locate your funds.

Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members