🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Placed 40+ bids but no response
Page options
96ae3724
Community Member

Placed 40+ bids but no response

Hi there, Upwork team.

I've been using Upwork for quite a while now. I recently got restricted before, but then it got settled and now I"m good to go. However, before the restriction, I was getting a nice response from clients on Upwork. I used to do 5-7 bids and out of those, I got a response from at least 1 client.

But since after getting restrictions from Upwork and then getting unrestricted again, I have bought 300 connects on Upwork and even bought the plus membership, but after getting unrestricted, I have never gotten a message from any new client. Not even a single view on my profile. I just checked my report's dashboard and not even a single client/person visited my profile even once in like 30 days.

I'm so stressed right now that I'm doing my proper bidding. I know how to have a proper bid. But still, I have like 40+ proposals right now, but still, I've not gotten a message from any single person, not even a single view on my profile.

I feel like there's something wrong with my profile. Maybe it's not available or visible to the clients, or maybe it's still restricted. As a plus member, my membership says they keep my profile open to the public even if I'm not active. But still, I don't know what's wrong. I'm very sad about the results I'm getting even after putting in so much effort.

Please, I need help. I have spent so much money buying connects and plus memberships, but after all, this is what I'm getting.

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Faiq,

I certainly understand you really need to land a job. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
96ae3724
Community Member

Hi, Arjay thanks for sharing those. I have already gone through them and you can see my profile. Everything is up to date.

The only concern I have is, how no one visited my profile. I placed 40+ bids. I placed a professional bid. My profile is up to date as well.

The only thing I have in my mind is, I was restricted before by the Upwork team and then I got unrestricted but after the restrictions, I'm not getting any clients not even a single view on my profile. I have invested so much these days on Upwork but still no response.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members