🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Placed 40+ bids but no response
Page options
96ae3724
Community Member

Placed 40+ bids but no response

Hi there, Upwork team.

I've been using Upwork for quite a while now. I recently got restricted before, but then it got settled and now I"m good to go. However, before the restriction, I was getting a nice response from clients on Upwork. I used to do 5-7 bids and out of those, I got a response from at least 1 client.

But since after getting restrictions from Upwork and then getting unrestricted again, I have bought 300 connects on Upwork and even bought the plus membership, but after getting unrestricted, I have never gotten a message from any new client. Not even a single view on my profile. I just checked my report's dashboard and not even a single client/person visited my profile even once in like 30 days.

I'm so stressed right now that I'm doing my proper bidding. I know how to have a proper bid. But still, I have like 40+ proposals right now, but still, I've not gotten a message from any single person, not even a single view on my profile.

I feel like there's something wrong with my profile. Maybe it's not available or visible to the clients, or maybe it's still restricted. As a plus member, my membership says they keep my profile open to the public even if I'm not active. But still, I don't know what's wrong. I'm very sad about the results I'm getting even after putting in so much effort.

Please, I need help. I have spent so much money buying connects and plus memberships, but after all, this is what I'm getting.

2 REPLIES 2
812dd08c

Hi Faiq,

I certainly understand you really need to land a job. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, Arjay thanks for sharing those. I have already gone through them and you can see my profile. Everything is up to date.

The only concern I have is, how no one visited my profile. I placed 40+ bids. I placed a professional bid. My profile is up to date as well.

The only thing I have in my mind is, I was restricted before by the Upwork team and then I got unrestricted but after the restrictions, I'm not getting any clients not even a single view on my profile. I have invested so much these days on Upwork but still no response.

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths