See attached images

Go to Find Work > Profile

jamilumer_0-1701995387508.png

jamilumer_1-1701995579111.png

jamilumer
Community Member

may also check from settings

jamilumer_2-1701995630854.png

Hello, thanks for your response! I followed your instruction but I did not find my exact rating.

Thanks, I will check it.

And Are you also a student like me then this https://academized.com/writing-services/write-my-essay site is for you who have been writing my essays They’re the unsung heroes of ‘do my essay’ requests. Whether you’ve got a hectic schedule or are feeling overwhelmed by a new assignment, these are the academic superheroes waiting to save the day.
yofazza
Community Member

That's a client summary snippet usually appear on their job post. The client name (Canopy 1 properties) will appear if you made contact with the client before.

I'm wondering why you didn't know that as your profile suggested that you're not a newbie?

Hi Radia, Yes, I am not a newbie, and I assume you're not a newbie either. So, I expect you understood what my real question is.

No, I truly don't know what the "real question" is. The question was pretty clear, although coming from you it's weird.

It's also weird to me when Umer J answered incorrectly. Both of you are not newbies. And today you accepted his answer and removed your initial post.

Maybe I'm not getting enough sleep, or maybe there's something else going on in here.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members