cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio material under review?

Agnieszka Ava J Member Since: May 21, 2019
11 of 39

Valeria, my item is still under review despite the fact that it's more than a wwek my item is online.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 39

Hi Agnieszka,

Thanks for reaching out. One of our team members reach out to you directly and assist further, thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ebrahim T Member Since: Oct 6, 2017
13 of 39

Hello Valeria,

I just wanted to ask, is your answer to the portfolio under review still the case? Because, my client, though very sweet and helping, she does not check her emails very often and I've understood that through delayed communications we had on emails. Will that cause a problem?

Thanks a million in advance!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
14 of 39

Hi Ebrahim, 

Yes, the process is still the same. When a portfolio item is linked to a contract, the client has 3-days to approve the request to display the portfolio item. If the client does not reply within 3-days, the portfolio item is automatically displayed on the freelancer's profile.

-Avery
Untitled
Hayk D Member Since: Nov 11, 2017
15 of 39

Valeria, the client didn't receive notification on added portfolio. Where he can go to see and approve the request?

Thanks!

16 of 39

Hi Hayk, 

I checked your account and am unsure on the portfolio item you are referring to. Could you please share the Contract ID of the contract related to the portfolio item please so that I can check?

-Avery
Untitled
Hayk D Member Since: Nov 11, 2017
17 of 39

Contract ID 19001524

Thanks!

18 of 39

Hi Hayk, 

It looks like the portfolio item is still under review. The client will be notified via email, and will have 3-days to approve the work. If the client doesn't get back to you within 3-days, the portfolio will automatically show up on your profile. 

-Avery
Untitled
Thomas A Member Since: Mar 29, 2018
19 of 39

Hello Avery, 

I have the same problem concerning my portfolio material still under review. 
I contacted my client and he told me that indeed he received an email, but there was no link to approve it or anything, it just said "Thomas Aubin is featuring work from your job, take a look.". 

He said that if I could contact someone to maybe resend the link, he would be glad to approve it.

Could you help me? 

Thanks in advance, 

Thomas.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 39

Hi Thomas,

One of our team members will contact you directly where you can provide more details about your client and will assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS