🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Previously Removed feedback is suddenly visib...
Page options
sajjadsunyiad
Community Member

Previously Removed feedback is suddenly visible and impacted my ratings

Dear Upwork Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing today with a rather surprising issue that has recently surfaced on my Upwork profile, which has left me both perplexed and concerned. About a year ago, I had a distressing encounter with a client from India who attempted to scam me. Fortunately, I was able to provide comprehensive evidence of the problematic nature of this client, which led Upwork to remove the feedback left by them. At that time, it had no adverse impact on my overall rating.

However, I have recently noticed that the removed feedback is now reappearing on my profile, specifically through the project dashboard. To compound matters, this has resulted in a sudden drop in my rating from 4.9 to 4.8. I find this development deeply unsettling, and I am eager to resolve this issue promptly.

I have attached a screenshot below to illustrate the matter clearly.

I kindly request your assistance in addressing this concern and understanding why this unexpected change has occurred. Your guidance and support would be greatly appreciated in helping me maintain the integrity of my Upwork profile.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Warm regards,

Sajjad

MD SAJJAD HOSSAIN RABBY
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sajjadsunyiad
Community Member

Thank you all
It has been taken care of, it's a technical error and Upwork was aware of this before me, the problem will be solved soon

MD SAJJAD HOSSAIN RABBY

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ArjayM

Hi MD Sajjad Hossain,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing this here in the Community. I can also confirm the previous feedback removal case on your profile from almost two years ago. However, it's essential to know that removing feedback won't change your star rating. Please see this help article to learn more about the process.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Arjay,

Thank you for the reply.

But my question was it never affected and wasn't visible.

Why suddenly showing up?

MD SAJJAD HOSSAIN RABBY

Hi MD SAJJAD,

As Arjay said, the star rating will still be the same even if the feedback is removed from your profile. By any chance, do you have any screenshots of how it was before?

~ AJ
Upwork
sajjadsunyiad
Community Member

Thank you all
It has been taken care of, it's a technical error and Upwork was aware of this before me, the problem will be solved soon

MD SAJJAD HOSSAIN RABBY
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members