🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Product payment to the Bank account
Page options
Raj P Community Member

Product payment to the Bank account

Hello Everyone,

One of my clients wants to do payment testing on his website. Where I have to purchase some products from his website. So he said to me that He will pay me a product price to my bank account & charges of doing the work through the Upwork only.

So my question is, Is it ok to get that product price to the bank account?

I need help on this!!

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Petra R Community Member

Raj P wrote:

One of my clients wants to do payment testing on his website. Where I have to purchase some products from his website. So he said to me that He will pay me a product price to my bank account & charges of doing the work through the Upwork only.

No, it is not ok, it is absolutely forbidden and you would lose your Upwork account.

You must get the client to pay the product price through Upwork, and include the fees.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Petra R Community Member

Raj P wrote:

No, it is not ok, it is absolutely forbidden and you would lose your Upwork account.

You must get the client to pay the product price through Upwork, and include the fees.

Raj P Community Member

Thanks for the help. 

Christine A Community Member

What makes you so sure that a total stranger will repay you after you purchase products from his website?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members