Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Set to Private

juanbotero85
Juan Santiago B Member Since: Jan 12, 2018
1 of 6

Hello There, 

I created a public profile on 2012, looked for a few job offers but never really worked on any project. I'm now starting to take full advantage but it looks like my account was set to private and there is not way to change it to public. It's asking me to apply for Job offers or either upgrade. Would it be possible for you guys to set it up as a public profile so people can find my profile?. 

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Juan,

I have changed your profile visibility to public and clients will now be able to find your profile when they search for freelancers.

~Nina
juanbotero85
3 of 6

Hi Nina, 

Thank you so much for your support. I created a request internally so you guys might want to disregard my request. Thanks once again

Best Regards

Juan

juanbotero85
4 of 6

Hi Nina, 

It's me again Juan. I've seen that some projects require rising talent to be considered in their team. I've read all the requirement to qualify for the rising talen badge and I've done my best to follow them perfectly, however, I still have not get that badge. Would it be possible for you guys to consider my profile and give me that extra push? Thanks

nkocendova
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
5 of 6

Hi Juan,

While we can't push for you to become Rising Talent status, Please note that users that meet the requirements for Rising Talent as outlined here, will automatically become Rising Talent status and will be notified of their eligibility.

~Nina
juanbotero85
6 of 6

Sounds good. Thanks for the info. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS