Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile View Drop in Stats

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 222

Mahmudur R wrote:

Hello, I received the following email (attachment#01) from Upwork.

So I did as they asked.

Now I am finding my Marketing effectiveness not working. It's showing zero for some days (attachment#02). I recently opened an agency. Don't understand why this is happening with me suddenly and how to fix it. Please advise. 

It's a known bug, nothing you can do and nothing to do with the portfolio either.

ivanburmistrov
Community Leader
Ivan B Member Since: Sep 7, 2013
12 of 222

Profile views.png

bogdanovski_vik
Viktor B Member Since: Sep 17, 2017
13 of 222

Hi,

As a Top Rated Freelancer in the last year with pretty good earnings till now, I was getting job invitation 2/3 per day. But recently my profile view is low & I am not getting any invitations a couple of months. I want to know what is the problem or am i doing something wrong? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Viktor

asifasr
Asif R Member Since: Dec 10, 2016
14 of 222

Hi Viktor,

I am also facing the same problem. We don't know how the "Profile Discover" rate works. I know it is vital, the number is higher rather than lower.

Though you don't need more views and how many people are viewing your profile. All matter is how you are presenting yourself to clients. 

Cheers,

Asif

rafsun_ug
Community Guru
Rafsun S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
15 of 222

Hi Viktor, 

It's same here! I am not calling for interview, got only 2 or 3 invitation from the last 30 to 40 days, not getting new clients from a 30 to 40 days! It always feel that I am doing something wrong but not getting the exact reason! I was getting good number of jobs a few months ago! I am really worried about what's wrong here?

antonova
Ace Contributor
Jana A Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
16 of 222

My reviews graphic is the same and I sent over 30 applications in the last week. I am Top rated.

Some Upworkers in Facebook share the same problem.

How long this problem will continue? 

tomzilla1
Community Guru
Tom Z Member Since: Jul 10, 2016
17 of 222
Anyone else having this problem? Been going on for a week now.
browersr
Community Guru
Scott B Member Since: Nov 20, 2015
18 of 222

Tom Z wrote:
Anyone else having this problem? Been going on for a week now.

The previous 154 posts prior to yours should have told you that we all are. It hasn't been a week. It's been over 3-weeks. 

rafsun_ug
Community Guru
Rafsun S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
19 of 222

Hello Upwork Experts,

Take my best regards! I am not feeling good at all! I have contracted with only two new clients from the last 30 to 45 days. I am submitting proposal but I havn't call for expected interviews. Probably, I have submitted more than 40 proposal in the last 30 to 45 days and I had called only for two interviews and got two new clients! I have only received 2 or 3 invitation from the last 2 months. It is showing zero in my stats from last two weeks. It wasn't happen with me before even when I first open my account!

Capture.JPG

I believe, my proposal and skills are alright and that's the way I was getting good jobs here! I read a job very well and then submit my proposal to the point! But it feels that something wrong here from a couple of months! I am not calling for even an interview! And a couple of weeks ago, I have recieved an email from the technical team of upwork and as far as I remember, they said that a bug was in my profile and that was the reason for that people was not visiting my profile. They said they solved that issue and I got two new clients at that time after their email. But again, it's the same situation! Not calling for intervew, not getting expected invitation, not getting new client! Could anyone please tell me what is going on here??? Thanks in advance!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
20 of 222

Rafsun S wrote:

Hello Upwork Experts,

Take my best regards! I am not feeling good at all! I have contracted with only two new clients from the last 30 to 45 days. I am submitting proposal but I havn't call for expected interviews.

Capture.JPG

There is a bug that results in not recording the profile views. It does not mean there aren't any.

The views counter is broken, but it does not count any views that result from proposals anyway, and never has. It *ONLY* counts views (when it is counting) which resulted from your profile being discovered in searches (hence the word "discovered")

Views that came from proposals are not and never have been included in that graph.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS