Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile stats - profile views - bug?

Community Guru
Renante V Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
11 of 66

@Nina K wrote:

Hi Annette and Louisa,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The team is currently investigating this and support tickets will be created for each or you, on which you will be updated directly. If we learn that this is a widespread issue, we'll update this thread with more information as well.

It is.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
12 of 66

Hello everyone,

We have reported this issue. Our team is now taking a look at this one. We'll get in touch with you as soon as we have an update. Thank you!

Untitled
Arthur A Member Since: Apr 10, 2018
13 of 66

Today I visited my stats page today and was surprised to see zero page views. I have been getting tons of views and all of a sudden it is zero! 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
14 of 66

Hello Arthur,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have reported this to our team. They are now taking a look at the issue and we'll get in touch with you as soon as we have an update. Thank you!

Untitled
Reggie G Member Since: Apr 25, 2018
15 of 66

Thank you. By the way, my name is Reggie. Lol.

16 of 66

Sorry, I though you were replying to me. My bad. 

17 of 66

Hi,

I'm a bit worried that clients are not seeing my profile or if I'm blocked. Yesterday, I was able to see 11 views as of 3 June, but now the graph is totally gone. I was able to speak to chat support and confirmed that my account is not blocked and that clients are still seeing my profile. However, I still want to know how many viewers I'm getting from time to time. Please help. See screenshot attached.

Reggie Geografo

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 66

Hi Reggie, 

I've merged your post to this master thread, and would like to share that the team is looking into this. We will get back to this thread once we have more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
19 of 66

Perfect, Thank you Avery. I really appreciate that.

Reggie

Ace Contributor
Tatiana T Member Since: Jul 19, 2012
20 of 66

Hi! I am in this bug club as well. 1 bug per day last week

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS