🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » profile was discovered 0 times last week
Page options
flavia-torrisi
Community Member

Profile views drop

Hello, today I noticed that my stats is showing 0 views for this week and the past weeks. Is there any bug?

Thank you in advance, Flavia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tom Z wrote:

Same issue here today...

It's a bug.

0 views.jpg

View solution in original post

92 REPLIES 92

LOL.

That is funny.

I generally assume that:

a) I don't understand exactly what this graph is supposed to show

[and/or]

b) at any given time, the source code behind the graph may not be working, and what it shows may not mean anything at all

If it were an ECG or an EEG, I'd feel a bit more concerned. 

I was having good profile views since last 5-6 weeks.

Suddenly, I can see that all the profile views have been wiped off. It is not even showing profile views of the previous week.

Please resolve the bug.

Thanks.

Hi Sarvagya,

It's a bug and Upwork engineers are working to fix it. Everyone is having this issue.

For more information: See this Thread

I hope it helps. Thank you.

hello,

just wanted to know its almost 10-15 days this issue was reported? is this going to be sorted out or not?

Hi Rahul and others,

We understand that this metric is important to you and this issue has been prioritized by our engineers. They are working to have it fixed as soon as possible so that correct data is shown. Thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yesterday the status graph was restored but today again I am seeing this in my profile status..please fix it soon.

Hi Hosheen,

Please allow time for our team to carefully review your account and assist accordingly. You will be notified on their response in this ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Everyone

I found two days back, I had a well amount of profile discovers, but since yesterday I couldn't found any profile discover, I request you all to check my stats & let me know about this, I think there is an issue! 

Everyone help will be appreciable!

Same issue since 3 weeks.

its seems to a bug but I need to conformation from anyone who knows it is and when it will be solved one more thing is this problem or bug is effecting my JSS as its doped this week and as I can see all the necessary thing for job success score are good with my profile. please help me out.

To be fair, has this feature ever worked accurately anyway? I think it's 80% accurate, even before this bug. 

I have the same problem, I think this because system upwork will be removing skill test on 16 July. make some bug. 
i hope will fix soon.

Hello Goran, Greetings!!

Please let me know your team is working on this issue or it is only on my profile that I am not able to check stats..Thanks 

gauravashq
Community Member

Hi,

I am facing the kind of same issues.. I can't see the proposals submitted.

Thanks!

tatianart
Community Member

Hi! The same bug is here. 

malegoz
Community Member

My profile view also drop down to 0. for two weeks. 

And I didn't get any job for about 2 weeks. 
I don't know how can I solve this problem.

wahabrehman1
Community Member

Hello, 

I have just started working on upwork and I am submitting proposals and not getting any views or invitation from clients. Is there anything wrong with my profile please let me know how to fix my profile to get jobs. 

Best Regards, 

Wahab Rehman 

Hi All,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you.

I would like to confirm that our engineering team is aware of this problem and is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Have the badges for "Getting Noticed" and "Popular with Clients" been removed, or is it just because of this bug that I can't see those badges anymore?

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muiz,

I believe you are referring to the test discussed here. In that case, it's not related. We are testing out various messaging to see if it helps boost client engagement and results in more opportunities for freelancers like you. Since it's a test, those messages and banners can show in different places on the site.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you very much for your reply. Would it be possible to tell us a little more about the bug? I mean, does it make the profile views look as if there are none or we're really also disappearing from search results? Is it affecting anything else, like probably our position in the proposals list? I see that I'm not the only one who stopped receiving invitations.

Thanks again.

Hi Carlos,

Rest assured freelancers are not hidden from search results. Clients can still find you in search results and invite you to their job posting.

The only affected area at the moment is the profile views section under My Stats that is showing 0 views on your profile. 

If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

when will this newly found bug be resolved..all these things really create doubt that things are not going right , something is wrong i guess many have complained they are not getting interviews or not found in search results..

can things be little uncomplicated please:(

Hello,

On the Stats page, my profile views suddenly went to 0. I usually track them in each week and many times in the week but when today I have seen then it showed completely 0. Something really weird happening to my profile.

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 12.46.46 PM.png

Also one more thing I have observed that I have applied to many jobs but no one has replied to me and this is happening to me since last month so I am worried that my proposals are not reaching out to the client. Not sure whats problem but I am observing weird things happening to my profile.

It would be good if any officials from Upwork will give serious attention to this.

@Goran can you please answer to my post?

Thanks,

Vinod 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members