🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile views dropped to 0 just as I ran out ...
Page options
lucioric
Community Member

Profile views dropped to 0 just as I ran out of projects

Hi all, I just got a large project finished, and got ended a contract with a client with 100ish milestone jobs where the work never was at the pleasure of the client. no matter the days I got on that work, the client did not have any problem saying that the work was not correct (Remembering why I prefer hourly jobs), but that contract ended with the client not happy, with public feedback of 4 stars (after I accepted to refund half of the last milestone), but I decided to let the client go as my interaction with him was affecting my mood and that way my in-person interactions. I thought that being a $500 project it wouldn't hurt my JSS so much. But after that, I have got NO views in my profile for today, making it the worst day ofthe month just when I need new clients. I don't know if that is because the Upwork AI detected that the client was unhappy, or what.  Also, I am reviewing my inbox from time to time, neither is a fly in my profile. No invites, and the proposals that I sent yesterday, are unanswered. Of those times I doubt if my network is OK and my messages reach Upwork. Because I have got zero proposals, nor responses, in Upwork.

Screenshot 2024-05-15 202609.png

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members