🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Proposals
Page options
madamo4117
Community Member

Proposals

Hi all - I am new to upwork.  How do I know if I haven't been selected for a proposal that I submitted?  There are a few outstanding on my proposals page, but there is no distinction between if the client has not looked at it yet, or if they engaged with someone else.  Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Melissa A wrote:

Hi all - I am new to upwork.  How do I know if I haven't been selected for a proposal that I submitted?  There are a few outstanding on my proposals page, but there is no distinction between if the client has not looked at it yet, or if they engaged with someone else.  Thank you!

There's no way to know if a client has read your proposal, but if you scroll down to the bottom of the original RFP and look under "Activity for this job", it'll say when the client last checked the proposals and whether or not they've hired or are interviewing anyone. I wouldn't obsess about checking this frequently, though - that way madness lies. If you're selected for a job, you'll get a message on Upwork and an email notification, so you don't need to worry about missing anything.

Best way to check for me is if they have already started interviewing. So far, whenever I saw there already are interviews in a proposal I submitted but I hadn't been contacted yet, then I was out.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members