🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Questions for Clarification
Page options
jmmorada1
Community Member

Questions for Clarification

I started to use Upwork to work with a client last Nov 3 and today is Dec 14. The contract was ended today because the company is transitioning to another payment method or platform. I don't have an invoice for last week. I wonder why? Will I still receive the payment for that week?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

John Milton M wrote:

I don't have an invoice for last week. I wonder why? Will I still receive the payment for that week?

If the hours were logged properly, you will be paid as normal. The client hasn't been billed for lat week's hours (as always).

Once the client is charged this afternoon UT (as always) you'll see the invoice.

Is this a client you met outside of Upwork?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

John Milton M wrote:

I don't have an invoice for last week. I wonder why? Will I still receive the payment for that week?

If the hours were logged properly, you will be paid as normal. The client hasn't been billed for lat week's hours (as always).

Once the client is charged this afternoon UT (as always) you'll see the invoice.

Is this a client you met outside of Upwork?

Yes, I met the client outside Upwork but told me to use Upwork for payments. I'm just worried because the contract has ended today and I'm just wondering if it will still be paid.

John Milton M wrote:

I'm just worried because the contract has ended today and I'm just wondering if it will still be paid.

I answered that. You'll still be paid as normal.

Thank you so much. Have a great day. 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members