🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Questions related to my private portfolio
Page options
1068a689
Community Member

Questions related to my private portfolio

Hello! Im A video editor, I have created my website portfolio of previous work. It contains videos and thumbnails related to the clients in upwork and others videos that I edited for another clients outside this platform.
My questions is :
1-There is no problem with me sharing my previous work even though it is not related to the clients that I worked with on upwork?
2-Can I include the link in my profile bio ?
3-Regarding the portfolio on Upwork, Can I include videos that I previously edited for clients outside Upwork?
Just as a reminder:
My portfolio does not include any information contact. I created for Upwork only

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Souhail,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. To address your concerns:

1. You may share your previous work outside Upwork as long as it only includes projects that you personally contributed to (for example, don't use a project by somebody else even if they are in the same agency) that meet Upwork's Terms of Service.

2. Yes, you may.

3. Adding a professional video to your profile is an excellent way to market your experience and expertise to prospective clients, make a solid first impression, and get new relationships off to a great start. You can give your proposals a competitive edge by uploading a video that is polished and concisely showcases your skills and personality.

Like the rest of your profile, it's important to remember that posting contact info isn't allowed in your portfolio. That means these files (and linked sites) can't include your email address, phone number, or other contact information. Which we believe you're already aware of.

.See some items that successful freelancers add to enhance their profiles in this help article. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Souhail,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. To address your concerns:

1. You may share your previous work outside Upwork as long as it only includes projects that you personally contributed to (for example, don't use a project by somebody else even if they are in the same agency) that meet Upwork's Terms of Service.

2. Yes, you may.

3. Adding a professional video to your profile is an excellent way to market your experience and expertise to prospective clients, make a solid first impression, and get new relationships off to a great start. You can give your proposals a competitive edge by uploading a video that is polished and concisely showcases your skills and personality.

Like the rest of your profile, it's important to remember that posting contact info isn't allowed in your portfolio. That means these files (and linked sites) can't include your email address, phone number, or other contact information. Which we believe you're already aware of.

.See some items that successful freelancers add to enhance their profiles in this help article. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members