🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » REVOLUT
Page options
lala_belle
Community Member

REVOLUT

Hi there. I have entered my REVOLUT bank details as a means to get paid at Upworks but the system did not seem to understand it. Is REVOLUT acceptable?

10 REPLIES 10
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Itlala,

Revolut is not currently supported on Upwork. To learn more about our accepted payment methods and how to add one, please check out this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Just wondering are there any.plans to change that?

Jur curious, becaose more and more people in EU are using Revolut. I use it as my main business account being paid by big corporate companies and public services clients. No issues. Seems bit discriminatory accept only some banks and do not allow others. 🤔

Hi Gertruda,

Once we have any new updates we will make sure to share them in our Community. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I would like to know this too, as that would be very convienient for me.

4a9e6770
Community Member

I've managed to initiate a withdrawal from UpWork to my Revolut, after setting up a USD account. I used the US bank details (Account Number, ACH Routing Number, Benificiary Name), still waiting for it to come through 12 hours later, I'll update this post in a while once I find out if it's successful. (edit: came through okay 2pm UK time, I assume that's 9am for the US banks)

There's a 1.25% margin on the exchange rate to GBP, which to me is a little bit antagonising to have to pay on top of the other fees, I assume it's just the facillitator UpWork is using for cross border payments.

zdenis
Community Member

I didn't catch if I can add USD wire transfer with IBAN and Swift from Revolut USD account details and that's will be enough?

Can I ask if you use simple Revolut or the Business one? I haven't tried yet but I want to use my business card. What if it doesn't get accepted, what happens then? Money stay in Upwork maybe?

shezsa
Community Member

Hi Tanya, I use simple revolut.

0f78e544
Community Member

Hi Sherry, I have a US account on Revolut (non business) and I don't seem to get it found when I tried to enter the SWIFT code. It keeps telling me: Bank not found. Please check the SWIFT Code.

I am in Ireland.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members