🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Real Earnings
Page options
diaz-mariano
Community Member

Real Earnings

Hey guys I was thinking if there is any way to properly see the profits of the week/months after commissions and if not if there are planning to add the option?

It's frustrating to have to think that I make X amount of money and I need to guess that I need to discount a % between 5/20%  depending with which clients I worked.

Also, does the certificate of earning reflects earnings before or after commissions?

4 REPLIES 4
7f9b79df
Community Member

Do you not see the service fees in "Reports > Billings & Earnings"?

As for the cert of earnings, I haven't done the calcs, but it wouldn't make sense for Upwork to include their fees in your earnings.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mariano, 

Have you checked if your Billings and Earnings page will help you identify your gross and net earnings? You can access this page by going to Reports > Billings & Earnings. All of your transactions will also be listed on your Transaction History, and you can locate any pending transaction's service fee by looking for the "Service Fee" entry on the table. 

The Certificate of Earnings includes the service fees. The report will include your name, address, profile title, URL, and a statement explaining that you are a freelancer through our platform.

~ Avery
Upwork

Yeah I have used that but it would be good to see the gross and net of all the clients together and not need to do one by one with a calculator

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

I have made a template in excel where you have to download the transaction history and it will generate a few KPIs, amount spent on connects, what % of income from hourly, fixed, cost of memberships, and so on...

Not sure if I can put it here on the forum as I am planning to list it in my projects soon. Please contact me via message and I can share it with you. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members