Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Account Hold & ID Verification

ahsanulkarim
S M Ahsanul k Member Since: Nov 7, 2014
1 of 3

Hi,

I have been working regularly at Odesk(Upwork) for 6 years. I was top rated(At the time of announcement) with 100% job success. Suddenly, i don't know when because i didn't get any email regarding this. In "My Stat" page i saw "Great news! You are almost top rated!" and i saw 1 recent hold. Then experimentally( Because i am committed to work only with my 5 years old 3 clients) i tried to submit a proposal then it takes me to ID verification page. Without this limitation to submit proposal, i am working with my 3 clients properly, getting paid and withdrawing my payments regularly without any problem. My account is NOT under hold or under review or Transaction is not limited.

My Question is "Will this limitaion be removed after 3 months or i have to upload documents?" I have no problem to upload documents as i am crystal clear to me and Upwork. I asked  Support but answer wasn't clear.

Thanks in Advance.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

Hi S M, 

I would recommend that you upload the documents in the link provided through your support ticket. Please update the ticket once the files have been uploaded. 

Avery

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

ahsanulkarim
S M Ahsanul k Member Since: Nov 7, 2014
3 of 3

Great news Avery!

The issue with an account hold has been sorted out and it doesn't show on My Stats page anymore.
Really glad that everything is sorted out and that i can concentrate to my work with much needed optimism.

Thanks a bunch from my heart.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS