🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Regarding no feedback given by client on the ...
Page options
Ravimohan M Community Member

Regarding no feedback given by client on the job done through project catalog

Hello Upwork Community,

On 5 Dec 2022 one of the clients named **Edited for Community Guidelines** purchased my project through the project catalog 

On 7th Dec 2022, I complete the project and requested payment of 500$ from the client but the client by mistake ended the contract with no feedback given and then approved the payment. Please check the attachment for that also. 

So I want to know if there is no feedback contract through the project catalog it will impact my Job success score or not? 

Please guide me on that as soon as possible

Also if possible so can you please enable the option for the client to give feedback on that contract? 

The contract ID is 32178401

Thanks and Regards
Ravimohan Mishra 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Ravimohan,

Thanks for your question. Contracts set up via Project Catalog will work like any Upwork contract and the client will have the option to leave feedback that could impact your Job Success Score. Contracts (including contracts set up via Project Catalog) without feedback do not result in a negative outcome.

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Ravimohan,

Thanks for your question. Contracts set up via Project Catalog will work like any Upwork contract and the client will have the option to leave feedback that could impact your Job Success Score. Contracts (including contracts set up via Project Catalog) without feedback do not result in a negative outcome.

~ Nikola
Tiffany S Community Member

Nikola S wrote:

Hi Ravimohan,

If they work like any Upwork contract, then wouldn't it have been impossible for the client to end the contract without leaving feedback? 

William T C Community Member

Hey Rav, the client has 14 days after the close of the Contract to Review. Yes, no Reviews affect the Job Score. Have a great day!

Tiffany S Community Member

Do you have a source for this? The mod above said they did not have a negative impact. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members