🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Remove unfair client feedback
Page options
jac_grey_copy
Community Member

Remove unfair client feedback

I've sent 5 emails to freelancersuccess@upwork.com asking Upwork to remove an unfair client's feedback that significantly lowered my Job Success Score. 

Sadly, Upwork is ignoring my emails and my request. 

I'm Top Rated and occasionally removing negative feedback comes as a perk. 

Is there a reason for Upwork silence and lack of action?  

Upwork is a source of livelihood for thousands of Freelancers - including myself - and I hope it isn't too much to ask that Upwork team meet their part of the freelancer-Upwork contract without unnecessary delays.   
10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Jac,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your feedback removal request. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Jac G wrote:

Have you ever used the perk previously?

No I haven't.
jr-translation
Community Member

Jac G wrote:
I've sent 5 emails to freelancersuccess@upwork.com asking Upwork to remove an unfair client's feedback that significantly lowered my Job Success Score. 

Sadly, Upwork is ignoring my emails and my request. 

I'm Top Rated and occasionally removing negative feedback comes as a perk. 

Upwork is a source of livelihood for thousands of Freelancers - including myself - and I hope it isn't too much to ask that Upwork team meet their part of the freelancer-Upwork contract without unnecessary delays.   

Are you referring to the 4.45 ?  Wait until you completed 13 weeks as Top Rated and then use the perk or just use the refund trick and make the public feedback disappear.

Jennifer R wrote:
Wait until you completed 13 weeks as Top Rated and then use the perk or just use the refund trick and make the public feedback disappear.

He is top rated. He doesn't have to be top rated for 13 weeks to use the perk. He had to have a JSS of over 90% for 13 out of the previous 16 weeks to become top rated. 

So he is eligible to use the perk.

Petra R wrote:

Jennifer R wrote:
Wait until you completed 13 weeks as Top Rated and then use the perk or just use the refund trick and make the public feedback disappear.

He is top rated. He doesn't have to be top rated for 13 weeks to use the perk. He had to have a JSS of over 90% for 13 out of the previous 16 weeks to become top rated. 

So he is eligible to use the perk.

You are so right. I am so in need of a break.

Jennifer R wrote:

I am so in need of a break.

Coffee? Fresh Fruit Smoothie?

Petra R wrote:

Jennifer R wrote:

I am so in need of a break.

Coffee? Fresh Fruit Smoothie?

Vacation without family. Do you have a spare room, I need to refresh my Italian.

yitwail
Community Member

Petra, he doesn’t have to complete 10 jobs to be eligible, because he hasn’t used the perk previously?

John K wrote:
Petra, he doesn’t have to complete 10 jobs to be eligible, because he hasn’t used the perk previously?

Not sure what you are asking? He has never used the perk, so what would he be waiting for? Freelancers can use the perk the very day they become top rated.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members