🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Request for reference to get the job as Accou...
Page options
jashimjewel19
Community Member

Request for reference to get the job as Account Management Freelancer .

I am a freelancer since 1 year ago with this platform upwork. I am a accounting professional . This is why I can perform account management on freelancer platform with the upwork . But I can't reach with the client . I have submitted many proposal . Not yet get any invitation from client. where is my weekness could not find out. I have to know about this issues to get a job from this platform. I think I have no job as a freelancer with this upwork . Not any experience as a freelancer with this platform. May be this is my weekness to get the job. In addition no reference getting from any freelancer with my portfolio/profile. If any body help me in this regard I will be greatful in this regard.

This is for your kind information I have above 20 years experience with the finance and accounts and as well as CGA & CA(CC) . I have a profile with linkedin and **Edited for Community Guidelines** . Also a CGA consultanct page named **Edited for Community Guidelines** in facebook . My full name Jashim **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Jashim **Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jashim,

I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you get startedto create a profile that stands out, and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

You can visit our Resource Center where you can find plenty of articles to help you with writing proposals, negotiating with clients, setting your rates, enhancing your profile, and so on. Feel free to also sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members