cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resubmit Account

ethericlaire
Ethericlaire E Member Since: Jul 15, 2017
1 of 4

Hi there, I would like to ask if any problem wit the account approval at the moment?. I am a Digital worker Master Trainer and at this moment I'm doing training with my 32students to manage profile in upwork. All of them asked to "Resubmit Account" even I already change all the nessasary as I always did to my others student. Is there any problem?. Thank you in advance.

Regards.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

@ethericlaire E wrote:

1) I am a Digital worker Master Trainer and at this moment I'm doing training with my 32students to manage profile in upwork.

2) All of them asked to "Resubmit Account" even I already change all the nessasary as I always did to my others student. Is there any problem?. Thank you in advance.

1) You are a WHAT?

2) Upwork is full to the brim with hopeful newbies who think this is the answer to all their hopes of a lucrative future. Most never make a Cent.

Upwork is getting more and more selective regarding the freelancers it accepts, because the marketplace is already so full.

What do you mean "YOU" already changed their profiles?

Do you charge those people? I hope for their sake you have a solid refund policy.

stencil_media
Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
3 of 4

I Googled "Digital worker Master Trainer". There was one solitary result... this thread. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Ethericlaire,

I can confirm we don't have an issue with the profile review and approval process. I'd like to clarify that only the account owner is allowed to access their account and is required to provide accurate information about their skill set. 

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS