🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Returning to Upwork after 4 years. Now I can'...
Page options
markyeoj
Community Member

Returning to Upwork after 4 years. Now I can't find a job.

This is heartbreaking. I used to be Top Rated, with a 98% Job Success rate, and I never had a problem landing a project. I left UpWork 4 years ago because I got a better opportunity elsewhere.  I am 10 times better and more skilled than when I left. My proposals are much better, detailed, and thorough. And yet somehow, I can't land a project, not even an invitation for an interview.  I bought connects and boosted most of my important proposals, and still nothing.

I have 29 active submitted proposals right now; I don't know if the clients are even reading my proposals; I wish there were a way to see if the clients even viewed my proposals or profile; at least I would know if I have to improve my writing of proposals or give up already. 

2 REPLIES 2
williamtcooper
Community Member

Mark,

Go to Find Work and then My Stats to see if your proposals are being read. Click the Academy link on the top center of this page for the newest ways to use the site. It is very different than four years ago especially it is more competitive. If you have any specific questions, let me know. Have a amazing day!

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Welcome back Mark, i think you have a great profile with many client feedbacks. I think you can use a bit more contrast in your profile photo, try the website at remove.bg to remove background. And maybe a bit more specific title than website developer, are you specializing on wordpress? Definitely check webflow too nowadays its getting very popular. Good luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members