🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
tanzeel419
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hi there!!

I had " Rising Talent Badge" on my profile which just disappeared now. I received this badge long time ago. It was on display before but not now. I am still working on project assigned by my client. Can you please suggest / advice why is it so?

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzeel,

Please note that the Rising Talent badge is a default setting that clients can remove as a preference on their postings. Freelancers who don't meet these preferences can still bid and get hired on these jobs. Just make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
korvin_pride
Community Member

Hello Tanzeel

The Rising Talent program provides freelancers and agencies without a long enough history on Upwork to earn a Job Success Score.

This status can be removed in a few reasons:

• You have now earned a Job Success Score (JSS) score
  • You received less-than-good public or private feedback from a client or you have a job with no earnings after several months
  • Your profile completion is less than 100%
  • You have not earned or submitted proposals for jobs in the past 90 days

I hope this helps you move on!
When you try hard to do your job you will get more than just a badge in your profile.

Dear Vitaly, 

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately none of the given reasons apply to me as:

1. I haven't earned JSS yet, even though i am working on different projects with my client for a long period of time. i have even completed 16 out of 16 Top Rated Eligible Weeks as well. 

2. I have received good feed back from my client for the last project i finished.

3. Profile is Up to Date with 100% completion. 

4. I have submitted proposal for different jobs and working since Dec 2018 continuously with my client. 

So i guess, there might be another reason for the "Disappearance of Badge" which needs finding out. 🙂

Sorry:

Point no 4 was meant to be " Since Dec 2019" (not Dec 2018).

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzeel,

Rising Talent status is automatically applied to users whose profiles meet all of the requirements. Unfortunately, we're not able to provide the users' Rising Talent qualification specifics.

You are on your way to get a Job Success Score, one of the requirements to earn and maintain Top Rated status. To get the Top Rated badge, you'll need to fulfill all of the requirements mentioned in this help article

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan,

Thanks for your reply. I wanted this Badge Icon in front of my name, however since i am getting work, it will not effect me. 

Wouldn't you think that my " Submission of Proposal " will be effected since it is the requirement of the Job / Client ??

Regards

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzeel,

Please note that the Rising Talent badge is a default setting that clients can remove as a preference on their postings. Freelancers who don't meet these preferences can still bid and get hired on these jobs. Just make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

You may check these great articles in our Hiring Headquarters

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Bojan, 

Thanks very much for the clarification. You being very helpful.

Regards

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members