cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising talent badge was removed

michellebajar
Michelle France B Member Since: Jun 6, 2016
1 of 13

mam, y is it that my rising talent badge was removed on my profile. you know it helps a newcomer freelancer like me to get attention to clients and to be hired. why all of sudden my bsdge was removed. did i commit any violations? pls answer. thanks and more power

mariawicz5
Community Guru
Maria A Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
2 of 13
You have job feedback and eventually a JSS, which will replace a Rising Talent badge.
mamunse
Md Mohibullah A Member Since: May 29, 2016
3 of 13

@Maria A wrote:
You have job feedback and eventually a JSS, which will replace a Rising Talent badge.

Hello Maria,

Yesterday I got a JSS 100% and today my rising star badge was taken away. Is this a procedure of upwork or I have done somthing wrong? All my clients are good and I am working with them with no problem. I didn't close any contact and didn't get any bad reviews. Is this normal? I am confused. Please help.

Thanks.

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 13

Hi Md Mohibullah,

This is actually a good thing, since it means you've completed a certain number of jobs required to get a Job Success Score on your profile. Rising Talent program is for users who are starting out and don't have enough history on Upwork. 

You can set your sight now on working towards getting a Top Rated status. Please read more about the Job Success Score and our Top Rated program.

Untitled
rotimage
Mohammed A Member Since: Mar 10, 2017
5 of 13

Hello Vladimir,

I lost my Rising Start Badge for some days now and I don't seem to understand why is that. I am dead sure I did not violate any Terms. I have 100% feedback from my clients.

Please what seems to be the problem? Kindly look this up for me.

Thanks.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 13

Hi Mohammed,

You might no longer be Rising Talent for one of the following reasons: you are getting your Job Success Score, you have received public and/or private feedback from clients that indicates poor outcomes, you haven’t submitted any proposals or worked on any projects in the past 90 days, or you have a policy violation or other concern pending.

~ Valeria
Upwork
rotimage
7 of 13

Hi Valeria,

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Mohammed,

You might no longer be Rising Talent for one of the following reasons: you are getting your Job Success Score, you have received public and/or private feedback from clients that indicates poor outcomes, you haven’t submitted any proposals or worked on any projects in the past 90 days, or you have a policy violation or other concern pending.

Thank you for your swift response, the following listed reasons can be viewed as follows:

you are getting your Job Success Score (I have not seen my JSC on my Stats), 

you have received public and/or private feedback from clients that indicates poor outcomes (My feedbacks are 100% great), 

you haven’t submitted any proposals or worked on any projects in the past 90 days (Totally wrong, I worked just of recent in fact THIS WEEK), 

or you have a policy violation (This needs to be clearly stated as I need to know which of the policy could have been violated) 

or other concern pending. (I need to know if there is any).

Thank you once again in anticipation for your resolve.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 13

Mohammed,

We won't be able to share outcomes of which jobs in particular affected your Rising Talent status, but please note that not only public feedback but also private feedback is taken into consideration.

~ Valeria
Upwork
rotimage
9 of 13

@Valeria K wrote:

Mohammed,

We won't be able to share outcomes of which jobs in particular affected your Rising Talent status, but please note that not only public feedback but also private feedback is taken into consideration.

Dear Valeria,

Thank you once again for your response, but there is no way a client of mine would give an unsatisfied feedback privately and give positive one for the whole community to see. I hope we are not in DT foundation here

but UPWORK?

This has been the same excuse given to others, and let me put this straight all my clients are return clients so how possible one will not be satisfied and still went ahead to purchase your gig again and give a thumb up for the community to see.

If there is any reason one would be stripped off of his/her badge, the reason must clearly be stated but in this case? Hide and Seek game? 

Once again return my badge or give me a genuine reason for your action. I work legitimately here, and what I need is an encouragement and not the other way round.

I await your response.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
10 of 13

You had more than 4 jobs with at least 3 clients, so you now have a JSS (Job Success Score) which will show on your profile at the next update, which will be next Sunday.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS