cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send invoice

yasir304
Yasir A Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
1 of 3

My client said me to send invoice. what should i do? how can i send to him. help me 

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 3

If you are hired for a project and it appears under your "My Jobs" tab, there's really no point in sending an invoice. If you just want to, you can make up one of your own and send it I guess. I never send invoices to my Upwork clients, but some do. 

By the way, offering a 100% money back guarantee and being available 24/7 will only set you up to be scammed. I'm not so sure that profile photo is you either which is a major policy violation. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 3

Hi Yasir,

Make sure the client hires you for a contract before you start working on their project. To find out how payments are handled for different types of contracts, please see articles below:

Get Paid for My Hourly Contracts

Get Paid for my Fixed-Price Contracts

Please, note that information you provide on your profile including your profile picture has to truthfully represent your identity, skills and experience. Somebody will follow up with you directly and provide more information.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS