cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we were unable to save your application. Please try again or contact support.

Highlighted
Sanjay J Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
1 of 38

I am not able to submt my proposal as while submitting any proposals, I am getting following below  errors.

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Please try again or Contact support.

Its kind Request to admin kindly chekc the issue and let me know when needs to be done so that I can go ahead and submit proposals without any errors.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2 of 38

Hello Sanjay,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Or tried using a different browser while submitting a proposal? If you are still having some trouble, please reply to this thread. Thanks!

Untitled
Highlighted
Sanjay J Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
3 of 38

I have cleaned the chache and cookies even tried to use another browser but even then I am not able to submit my proposals.Please help me so that I can go ahead to submit my proposals.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 38

Hi Sanjay,

One of our team members will contact you directly and assist you further with this via ticket, thank you for reporting.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rajdeep K Member Since: Jun 15, 2017
5 of 38

Hi,

same issue with me too. please look into this

Not able to apply for any job

"Sorry, we were unable to save your application. Please try again or contact support."

This is the error message I got, I have applying via my agency account, personal account and my team member is also not able to submit any job application.

even the access to have direct chat with support team is not there.

I didn't get any email from upwork about all these things and I am a top rated freelancer on Upwork. Can someone help me with an answer/ solution?

Highlighted
6 of 38

Hi Rajdeep,

Please refer to my comment above: At the moment we have an active incident and this area may be affected as well. You can follow our update on our Status Page, please try again once this is resolved.  Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
shakil ahammad b Member Since: Jun 2, 2016
7 of 38

Hi, this shakil
i am unable to submit my proposal. please assist.
thanks 

Highlighted
Clive D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
8 of 38

Hi Sanjay

DId you get this sorted? I am having the same problem today

Highlighted
Maksim V Member Since: May 16, 2018
9 of 38

Hello Ryan

I have the same problem 

I cleared the cash and nothing changes

plus I didn't change the browser 

What i have to do

Highlighted
10 of 38

Hi Maksim,

At the moment we have an active incident and this area may be affected as well. You can follow our update on our Status Page, please try again once this is resolved. Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS