🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Stats page not updated today?
Page options
namita_shakya
Community Member

Stats page not updated today?

My stats page still showing last updated on 21 February. I have refreshed the page several times, changed the browser, still no change.

Could a moderator please check what's the issue with my stats page and why it's not displaying - last updated on 7th March.

Thank you!
12 REPLIES 12
LuiggiR

Hi Namita,

I am sorry to hear this is happening. Note that the information under "My Stats" could take some time to update. Please check it back in a few hours and if the issue persists after 24 hours, let us know so we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
marybbishop
Community Member

I was wondering the same thing. Mine also hasn't updated, and it usually updates in the morning.

It appears to have updated, just the date hasn't changed.

The usual glut of "Why has my JSS dropped" posts would indicate that the update happened, just the date hasn't been updated for anyone.

Makes sense. Thanks!

80f1cc85
Community Member

Hello, My stats are not updating since 29 May , My total earning is 1k+ but 845 showing and my JSS also not updated . Because of that I didn't receiving my TOP rated badge (I fulfilled all the criteria of TOP rated). Please check

Thankyou

Hi Karamveer,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and the lifetime total earnings showing on your profile is $1k+.

You don't have the Top Rated badge yet as you have non-eligible weeks on the calculation. Please, note that in order for the eligible weeks to increase, you would have to meet the eligibility requirements each new week while non-eligible weeks fall off the calculation. Please check the 'Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks' section of this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thankyou for your reply , How did I know how many non eligible weeks are there in calculation or can I see my graph just like shown in article or can you tell me how many non eligible weeks are in count .

Thankyou 

Hi Karamveer,

Please go to this page to view your stats.

~ AJ
Upwork

Ohk I get it now after 1k+ and 90+ JSS now I  am on my way to first week as an eligible candidate for the TOP rated 

80f1cc85
Community Member

Hello , I have top rated badge in profile but my stats not updating and the TOP rated badge not showing in client POV so what's the reason of having the badge if client can't see it

80f1cc85
Community Member

Hi Karamveer,

It looks like your Top Rated badge was recently awarded. Note that it can take some time before the information displayed on your "My Stats" page matches your profile. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members