Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success Score

riggle55
Ace Contributor
Debra R Member Since: Jun 22, 2017
1 of 6

Hello -  

I have been working for about 5 months- have had 13 jobs - ALL have given me 5 stars. I understand that the score is figured using many factors. However - please explain to me the fairness of my score going from 94% to 89% when I have had nothing but rave feedback. Several clients haved hired me more than once.  I have one long term job which has been open since July. Thanks for shedding light on this enraging situation.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 6

Your feedback looks great, but remember private feedback weighs a lot. Also have you at any time started a contract and then cancelled it for any reason?  That will have a lot of weight too. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
3 of 6

If you've been here for 5 months, I'm assuming you're aware of the thousands of thread that already exist on this subject. Do a search and see that it doesn't matter what we think about the fairness of Upwork's JSS calculations. It is what it is. Starting yet another thread on this subject is pointless.

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
4 of 6

Hello Debra,

I'm sorry to hear that. Please click here to learn more about why did your JSS change.

Untitled
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 6

There is a contract which looks like it may just have passed the 3 months-inactive mark?

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
6 of 6

Keep an eye on your long-term client and clients who would recommend stats. If these go down, your JSS may also. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS