🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Support chatbot fails to generate a ticket
Page options
2189f902
Community Member

Support chatbot fails to generate a ticket

I explained my issue to the Support chatbot multiple times, and every time it said it would transfer me to an agent and asked how I wished to be contacted. Once I choose the "ticket" option - nothing happens, the ticket is not created, and when I ask the bot "What's next", "Where will I be contacted" or "What is the ticket number" - it asks me to explain the issue all over again, from the start.

So the bot even classified my issue as something worth of speaking to an agent, but it fails to get me connected or pass my issue through. 

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Marta, 

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with a chatbot. Could you please share more information about the issue you are experiencing here? We will be happy to assist you accordingly or connect you with the appropriate team. 

Additionally, I will share your feedback about creating a ticket with our team for further review. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
2189f902
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I appreciate you reaching out. I contacted support due to a client/contract situation that strongly negatively affected my Job Success Score. I was given a contract that I accepted, but then the client disclosed some additional requirements and expectations after I accepted the contract, which I simply could not accept. After this, my JSS dropped to 80% (since this was to be only my 3rd job here on the platform, prior I had both 5-star reviews with great feedback) and this highly impacts my ability to book new jobs at the moment.

I would be happy to provide more details in a private message thread. 

Thank you in advance

Thank you for following up, Marta.

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. Feel free to share more information on your ticket so that our team can better assist you. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
n_pudikova
Community Member

Marta, hi. I have used the "other subject" option while chatting with the bot and it took me for a live consultation with the Upwork support. Try. 

P.S. I had the same issue three days ago.

Thank you so much for this! If I don't get through now, since a moderator saw my message, I will definitely try.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members