cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Test Expired Without Taking It

Dylan M Member Since: Mar 24, 2018
1 of 4

I was going to take the English test, and I was trying to see what I was getting into before actually taking the test. I guess I hit start and it started the test session, but I didn't start the test because I wanted to wait a day before I dived so I wouldn't be distracted. I got this message "Your test has expired. You cannot retake this test before 6/21/2018 3:03:00 AM" but I never actually did the test. I was wondering if I could get a reset on it so I could take the test and put it on my profile. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Dylan,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Someone from the team will reach out to assist you further about this issue. Please respond to the ticket with more information. You can access your ticket here

-Joanne
Untitled
Jeremy C Member Since: May 8, 2019
3 of 4

It wont let me take certain tests cause its saying i already took them when I have not.. How do I get these tests reset so I can actually take them.. So far its the english spelling test (english Version) and the email etiquette test...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
4 of 4

Hi Jeremy, 

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS