🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Tip isn’t charged
Page options
dannyblck
Community Member

Tip isn’t charged

Hello, I wanna know why my available balance is less than I earned? The fact is that I completed an order for $ 45, in the end the client liked my work and paid $ 60. My earnings in the end are $ 36 + $ 12 (minus the upwork commission). At the moment, there is $ 36 available on my balance, where did the $ 12 tip go? Maybe I don't know the rules for calculating upwork funds, but I will be glad to know

Thank you!
Best regards,
Daniel
1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel, 

I checked your account and it looks like you have for your recently ended contract, and your client has also sent you a bonus payment (Congratulations!). Your earnings on Upwork are processed according to the Weekly Billing cycleAll manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. 

If you check your Overview page (Reports > Overview), you will see that the milestone payment is already available in your account. The bonus payment is still under the 'Pending' tab, which means that it is currently on our five-day security period. 

You can check the help article on the Weekly Billing Cycle to understand how your earnings are processed in your Upwork account. In the meantime, if you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members