🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated, 100% JSS; however 0 profile views
Page options
dipanshu13
Community Member

Top Rated, 100% JSS; however 0 profile views

I've been active on Upwork since 2018 and at one time had an average of 40 profile views weekly and at least 7 invitations weekly. I also maintained a 100% JSS and am Top rated, however, my profile views over the last few months has dropped to 0 with no invites as would be expected. Can you please suggest what may have been the issue?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Dipanshu,

I checked your account and can confirm that there are no limitations or technical issues affecting your visibility. I was able to find your profile in your category and it also looks like you've been discovered in search by clients. That said, if you're not seeing as much response from clients as before, you might want to consider updating your profile. Here are some great resources:

Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

3 Ways Designers And Creatives Can Use Portfolios to Boost Their Success

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Appreciate the quick response, Andrea. I've taken advice from all these tips in the past and they did help me (you can see from my profile), my challenge however is that all my updates don't seem to be working anymore. All the tips and tricks are already in place - is there anything in particular that you can call out based on the algorithm for search criteria?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members