🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Top Rated Eligible Weeks Did Not Increase...
Page options
Joy O Community Member

Top-Rated Eligible weeks not increasing

Hello, there.

Yes, I'd like to know why my weeks for qualification for top-rated status haven't been increasing, despite meeting the qualifications

Yes, I was on my 15th week of the 16 weeks to qualify for the top-rated badge :japanese_symbol_for_beginner: on Upwork before I miss out on the qualification. The qualification weeks have been dropping back for the weeks I wasn't qualified till it got to the 6th week of the qualification weeks. 

After working on some jobs and getting nice ratings, I got back to 93% JSS and since then I've been maintaining the 93%.

It's now over 7 weeks having over 90% JSS and meeting all of the criteria but the weeks seem not to be increasing.🤔

Please, I'd like to know why this is happening.

Thanks in anticipation for your kind response.

Regards,

Joy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Joy,

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past, you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea

View solution in original post

510 REPLIES 510
Tiffany S Community Member

Yes and No for eligible or not

Abu b Community Member

I am waiting for a response from UW representative.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Abubakar,

You see the same number of weeks because you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past 16 weeks of the calculation window, you'll need to wait for those non-eligible weeks to fall out of the calculation while achieving all the requirements in the current week. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. You can refer to this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

- Pradeep

Dagnachew B Community Member

My job-score success dropped to 89%, so the "Top Rated" badge disappeared. but after 2 weeks, the success score improved to 90% and later to 92%. But the badge didn't return.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi Dagnachew,

Looks like the reason why you still haven't received the Top Rated badge, is because there is a non-eligible week within the total number of weeks for your calculation. In order for the number of eligible weeks to increase, your non-eligible weeks will need to be "pushed out" of the past 16-weeks. Once this happens, the number of eligible weeks will start increasing, provided you meet the requirements. If an eligible week falls off of the calculation each week, the total number of eligible weeks won't increase. You can find more information here.

~ Nikola
Ebenezer H Community Member

Good day!
please my 'Top Rated eligible weeks' has been stuck on '12 of 16 weeks.'

my current job success score is 95%.

I maintained the rising talent badge for 16 of the 16 weeks, until my 1st JSS

My 1st JSS was 78%, after which I stopped seeing the rising talent
badge,  and then increased to 82% and then to 92% and finally to 95%
now.(last 2 weeks).

It has been over 7 weeks and i still haven't seen any changes in the
'Top Rated eligible weeks"

please can i get some help here. 

I'd very much appreciate it.

Best Regards.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Ebenezer,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your JSS records. Please know that the Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past (like what you shared above), you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count.

Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process. You're almost there! Keep up a fantastic job!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Ebenezer H Community Member

thank you sir.!

Ahsan Y Community Member

Hi there,

I was top rated but my jss drops to 87 and lost my top rated badge and my top rated eligible weeks was decreasing every week.Last week my jss increased to 90 but my top rated eligible weeks stuck on 10 and not increasing from last two weeks.

MALCOLM H Community Member

You have to wait another week. It updates every 2 weeks. So if you just reached back to 90% last week, you have to maintain it for another week for it to show. It should update next Sunday, based on what you're saying.

Hi Ahsan,

Thank you for reaching out and we truly admire your eagerness in getting the Top Rated badge. About the Top Rated Eligible Weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible weeks as last time we checked. Eligible weeks must include Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score above or equal to 90%. Every Saturday, we update your eligibility status by dropping the oldest week and adding the newest one. This means that your eligibility status can change depending on your performance in the most recent week compared to the week that was dropped. Check out this help page for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Ahsan Y Community Member

Thanks Arjay for replying me,

But I'm still confused when my top rated eligible weeks will be updated?

Mirza H Community Member

Hi, I am facing an issue, My Job score is 91% , but still my Top Rated eligible weeks are not getting updated,

Hi Mirza,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please remember that eligible weeks are the ones where you had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score at 90% or above. Every Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago.

When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Mirza H Community Member

Hi, Upwork team, from my profile stats, Top Rated eligible weeks is not updating since 4weeks

Ahmed A Community Member

I have got a negative feedback from a client without a message as I have got 3/5 stars so how do that affect my JSS this much also I have 2 questions : 
Is that going to affect my weeks eligible to top rated padge ? 
How to recover back to 90+ as it is more difficult to have more contracts with 85 % feedback ? 
Thanks 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Ahmed,

I'm sorry to hear about your score drop. As you may already know, part of the requirement for earning the Top Rated badge is maintaining a Rising Talent status or Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. 

This means that, if you've accumulated a block of non-eligible week(s), you'll need to wait for those weeks to fall out of the calculation. When your count doesn't change, it is generally because an eligible week is falling out of the calculation while another is being included. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. Check out this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ Luiggi
Ahmed A Community Member

Okay Thanks Luiggi R, Is there any tips to get back to 90+ % ?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hello Ahmed,

If your Job Success Score has dropped, don't lose hope. There are ways to improve it and get back on track. You can read more about boosting your score here.

- Pradeep

MD E Community Member

My Top Rated eligible weeks 12 of 16 since 2 months and it is update my job score but not weeks since 2 months as still same. I'm eligible Top-Rated but it doesn't update yet. 

Screenshot_9.png

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi MD,

Thanks for reaching out. You see the same number of weeks because you've accumulated a block of non-eligible weeks in the past 16 weeks of the calculation window, you'll need to wait for those non-eligible weeks to fall out of the calculation while achieving all the requirements in the current week. Once non-eligible weeks start falling out of the calculation you'll see an increase in the count. You can refer to this help article to find a helpful chart explaining this process.

~ AJ
Upwork
John Emerson M Community Member

Hello! My top rated eligible week did not increased this week. I have a consistent 90+% jss and I also do not have any account holds. Kindly help. Thank you!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi John,

Thank you for your message. Eligible weeks are the ones where you had Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score at 90% or above. Every Saturday we remove the week 17 weeks ago from the calculation and add the most recent week. In order for the count to increase, you must be eligible this week, but not have been eligible 17 weeks ago. Because of the past 16 weeks, you still have the same total number of eligible ones as the last time we checked. Check out this help page for more information.  

Thank you,

Pradeep

John Emerson M Community Member

Hi Pradeep, thanks for your response. It seems like my eligible week count update got delayed for a few hours... the count has been updated just now.

Saba S Community Member

Hey Upwork community, I've got a job success rate of 93 percent and my earnings are increasing every week. However, my top-rated eligible weeks haven't been increasing for the past two weeks. On November 5, my week was increased, but since then it's been stuck and hasn't updated about November 5. Could you please check this issue and add my eligibility weeks for top-rated? Thanks!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members