🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Top Rated
Page options
chan_masih
Community Member

Top Rated

Hi,

Well mine question is that currently my earning is 1250$. How to get the Top Rated Badge and JSS? What are the Top Rated eligible weeks? 

My Stats: Last updated Apr 14

Top Rated eligible weeks: 0 of 16

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chan M wrote:

Please can you explain about the minimum of 13 out of the previous 16 weeks?

To become top rated you need to get a JSS. Then you need to try and get your JSS above 90%

Then you need to KEEP your JSS at above 90%.Every week your JSS is 90% or higher, counts as a "top rated eligible week"

Once you have kept your JSS at 90% or higher for 13 weeks out of the previous 16 weeks, you become eligible for top rated status.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Chan M wrote:

Hi,

Well mine question is that currently my earning is 1250$. How to get the Top Rated Badge and JSS? What are the Top Rated eligible weeks? 

My Stats: Last updated Apr 14

Top Rated eligible weeks: 0 of 16

Thanks 

To get a JSS you need to have completed 4-6 contracts with at least 3 different clients.

To get top rated you have to have held a JSS of 90% or better for a minimum of 13 out of the previous 16 weeks, so you are months away from top rated, and with a not so great outcome of your first contract you are a long way away from a 90% or better JSS, even if your next 3 to 5 contracts go perfectly.

Chan M wrote:

To become top rated you need to get a JSS. Then you need to try and get your JSS above 90%

Then you need to KEEP your JSS at above 90%.Every week your JSS is 90% or higher, counts as a "top rated eligible week"

Once you have kept your JSS at 90% or higher for 13 weeks out of the previous 16 weeks, you become eligible for top rated status.

Thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths