🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Total number job and JSS didn’t updated
Page options
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Total number job and JSS didn’t updated

Hii Everyone!

This issue I am facing almost 2 month and after realising I contacted support regarding total number job not calculating in jss and not impecting on it and my jss change on any odd day like Wednesday, Thursday never on 2 week complete day..

So 8 new job still didn't counted and that eventually impact on jss not increasing I know there are other vector but I contacted support and they said my profile have complex issue with jss and total job bug I wait 1 month and other side my eligible week decrease from 11 to 4 after all those scenario. I keep patience because I can under developer bug fixing process because I am also working with developer in my team so sometimes it takes a time but after 1 month I asked for update and someone else from customer support team give answer like my jss don't have an issue and total number of job didn't affect my jss and last 2 week they didn't see any close contract ohkay that's fine but what about 1 month!??

I love this platform and want to support team as well but they are coming with this type of result. Its like a loop my new 8 job didn't count and I know some of them didn't give any negative feedback because they rehire me for some other projects too and their continuous projects are running. At that time they give 5 star with 2 different client in 2 week why they didn't calculate that? I run for connects and boost?

when refund occur it's drop I didn't have an issue with that but why it's not affected when I got 5 star review and they didn't share any negative feedback and I know them very well due to repeat I've projects collaboration so after that support team agree that my jss have complex issue.

Every time they said like they are putting highest score on my profile over 3,6, 12 month like that why they didn't put 98%  or 100% it's since sept 2023 to Feb 2024 with Top rated badge...isn't it 6 month? 

I found it doubtful and support contact and I appreciate they are helping me too but after 1 month their answer is still like they are fixing and total job don't affect jss ohkay who give me a reply those affect my jss but why new 8 completed job didn't counted then? Its 61 and 62 since Feb around and my eligible week are decreasing and that affect don't have any compensation! This all scenario concerning me.

I would like to hear fellow members thoughts!

Might possible mediator will merge this topic in solution found's post

Best regards,

Khushbu

9 REPLIES 9
williamtcooper
Community Member

The best of your 6, 12, or 24 month JSS is placed into your profile.

Yeah I understand

best is 98% which is for 6 month but they have some issue..support team told me for it because my jss update date change daily and score not updating on every 2 week it's change on odd days so support team looking for that bug and it's complex issue as per said by them.

But after 1 month they are give a same answer like they are looking for it and concern it there is a bug in jss and total job but what about decreasing eligible weeks? And I notice some time it's change 8,7,6 on same day 🤔 isn't it bug? How it can be change 3 time in same day.

All this issue linked I guess, I know there are private feedback and all other factor but support team said my profile have an jss issue and total job issue too because it's changing without any factor or those 2 week calculation 

JSS is updating daily by accident now for a few weeks for everybody.

Mine since mid Feb or march 😅

bui
Community Member

usually it recalculate every 2 weeks isnt it?

Yes...but in my side some time change every week since march it's changing every week nothing like 2 week and nothing affect 2 week 2 star and 2 unique client with continuous projects, old clients hiring and payment release nothing affect? How it's possible 😅 

obviously what freelancer will do when their jss decrease they buy connects, apply for job and boosting profile, may be business strategy 

khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Mediators...any update on it? I rise a ticket since 27th march not updating job post affecting my jss and due to all that my eligible week is decreasing. Its all interlink and I would like to ask your support that will really help. 

Hi Khushbu,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I see you are actively communicating with the team via a support ticket regarding the issue you experienced with your total number of jobs. They have also shared more details regarding your JSS and Top Rated eligible weeks calculations; I'd recommend that you refer to their last response on your ticket and don't hesitate to follow up with them if you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Ohkay Thank you so much 🙂👍 for your support!

Its seems like they are started representing issue as correction, like everything working fine but its not correct. New job not calculated, jss no updated every 2 week and eligible week decreased all seems like a loop. Jss change oddly like twice a week for me this issue since February and after analysis I raised a ticket on march. 

and my jss affected by direct contract and support said direct contract didn't affect jss but its affected because direct contract have refund issue after taking all work and I can see % change after that so its clear that affect. And after that jss changing on Tuesday, Wednesday any other day sometime in less that 2 week so its didn't follow 2 week 2 new clients review. 

So I shared here.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members