euanv

Trying to find old proposal, advice, help, and suggestions, please

Hi.

I'm just trying to find the proposal I used for my last contract. 

I find the the bit that says 'go to proposal,' but when I click on it it just takes me back to the same page I am on. I had no issues on Elance doing this, so I assume there is a similar option on UpWork, but also assume I am maybe just not seeing something.... ANy help would be appreciated.

Could someone tell me how to do this. 

Thankyou in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Euan,

Please follow Dawn's advice and let me know if you were able to find the proposal in question.

Untitled

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
d_lidwell

It's probably been archived if it's an old proposal. Try clicking on the proposal tab, then clicking on the "archived" tab to see if it's there.

yes it was....I'm a moron.  

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Euan,

Please follow Dawn's advice and let me know if you were able to find the proposal in question.

Untitled

Ok, sorry. I'm still not actually finding what I was looking for.  I'm after the cover letter or the actual proposal I submitted to the client, because I want to use the bones of that proposal for new pitches to other clients.

I got the job, finished the job and did a great job, and it was also a great pitch.  But I cannot find it, even in the archived section.  I can find all the other ones for jobs I didn't get, but not the one that I actually want. 

The job is there, but when I click on all i get is stuff about me as opposed to teh actual pitch

Any help again, would be appreciated. Thankyou.