🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unresponsive client
Page options
rasheedabdullah
Community Member

Unresponsive client

Hi, I got an offer from client for a project at 22 march by Company HR and It was supposed to start on May Now HR is unresponsive not even coming online I was curious if she left the company. Will company able to see our conversation? Since it's mention in chat that it's only you and that person in this room.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Abdullah, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the Contract ID of the contract you are referring to so that we can check and assist you accordingly? 

You can find the Contract ID by clicking on the name of the contract, navigating to the Details tab and clicking "Show More."

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi  NikolaS, here is the contract ID : 36746998

Hi, I got an offer from client for a project at 22 march by Company HR and It was supposed to start on May Now HR is unresponsive not even coming online I was curious what if she left the company. Will company able to see our conversation? Since it's mention in Inbox that it's only me and that person in this room. Contract ID : 36746998

Hi Abdullah, 

I am sorry for the late response. Thank you for following up and sharing the Contract ID. I checked and it looks like your client paused the contract. Clients can pause contracts any time they want to put work on hold. They may need to do this for many reasons. This pause prevents you from logging time on the contract until the client is ready to start again. In most cases, they’ll message you to explain why they paused the contract and when they plan to restart it. If you don’t hear from the client, you can contact them to ask why they paused the contract and when they plan to restart.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi NikolaS waiting for your reply 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members