🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upgrade to plus membership
Page options
dr_pilot
Community Member

Upgrade to plus membership

Hi,

I am unable to upgrade to plus membership although I have sufficient funds in my Upwork account. After reaching support, I was informed that it is impossible to upgrade the membership without setting a billing method so that when my account falls short in funds money gets billed automatically from the method I have set.

This makes sense but paypal doesn't support my country (Tunisia) and I can't add a credit card because credit cards issued from banks here can only be used locally. There is a procedure for having an international credit card but given its complexity and government annoyance I prefer to not go for it. 

If anyone knows a way to solve this without adding a billing method (I don't know, I can pay for 6 months of plus in advance for example as a guarantee) or is there any other ways to link a billing method (Do payoneer cards work ? Other cards virtual or physical that I can easily get ? Please share your experiences.

And thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
naveedahmad15
Community Member

Hi Elyes L,

Greetings, yes you can add a Payoneer card for the billing method also you can add any gift card or virtual cards.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
naveedahmad15
Community Member

Hi Elyes L,

Greetings, yes you can add a Payoneer card for the billing method also you can add any gift card or virtual cards.

Thank you naveed. I requested a payoneer debit card, when I get it I will add it as a billing method, I hope it works.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members