Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Payment Request Tooks Longer Than Usual

joewrecksdecoy
Ace Contributor
Jorex D Member Since: Nov 17, 2016
1 of 4

Greetings everyone,

Does anyone else here experienced Upwork Payment Request approval a little bit late than usual? My request has been sent for over an hour already and still no approval. It's via PayPal anyways. Thanks!

Best regards,
Jorex

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 4

Hi Jorex,

I checked your withdrawal and it was successfully withdraw from Upwork. You should receive your funds in up to 3-4 business days, If you don`t receive them after 8 business days you can contact us and we will initiate a trace on your transaction.

~ Goran
Upwork
jasmine483
Angela M Member Since: Jan 15, 2018
3 of 4

Hi, I have also the same problem. My employer has released the milestone payment plus an additional payment. I can see under Reports that my payment is Pending but dated later than the expected. During my previous works, it took only 2-3 days to see the money under Get paid menu, and usually take 1-2 days to get it onto my account. However, now I see I will be able to reach my money under Get paid menu in the end of the week, however, my employer has released the milestone on Saturday. What might be the problem? Is it because it is bigger amount than the usual? (more than 500$). I am a bit confused.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Angela,

Jorex was referring to a withdrawal and not a payment release from a client.
All Fixed price payments will become available on your account after the 5 days security period from the moment they are approved.

If you would like to read how you get payed for hourly contracts check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS