cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upwork Team App on Windows 10

Highlighted
Borche S Member Since: Jun 18, 2015
1 of 28

Now that Windows 10 is officialy released, most of us will upgrade to it. Is the Upwork Team App running smoothly on Win10? Have any of you tried it?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
2 of 28
Great question - bumping this thread.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Cristian-Adrian F Member Since: May 6, 2015
3 of 28

My reaction when I saw Microsoft *bleep* Edge: http://dc523.4shared.com/img/PGhHYMZ6/s7/13cb1a23c28/nope__48_

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
4 of 28

I had the same question and asked Customer Support. I just received reply. The Technical team advise us not to download Windows 10. They stated that the operating system is still on a testing period and not compatible with the current Team App version. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Isabelle Anne A Member Since: May 19, 2014
5 of 28
Thanks Natasa! They should really consider making an announcement of that, because I would have gone ahead and downloaded it.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
6 of 28

Thanks for the heads up. I will reach out to the team to validate the information you received so that we can update the downloads page with this information.

-Lena

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
7 of 28

I don't understand why this was not updated to work with Windows 10 since there are a number of people who will inadvertantly download Windows 10 and there will be a major issue with the tracker. I would think the company knew for some time that Windows 10 was coming out and would have made sure that the tracker worked with it.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
8 of 28

@Isabelle and Suzanne  

I know, right? I was very surprised to hear that the Team App is not compatible with Windows 10. I hope Lena comes back with good news.

Highlighted
Community Manager
9 of 28

I was just informed and can confirm that the new Upwork Team App is compatible with Win 10.  Currently, you may receive a warning message that the publisher is not verified, and will have to click "trust".  But the app and download will work on Win 10. 

-Lena

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Manager
10 of 28

Just an FYI, this is the pop-up you will see:

windows warning dl team app.png

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS