🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork Time Tracker strange notification wind...
Page options
efeldman
Community Member

Upwork Time Tracker strange notification window position with 3 monitors.

Hi,

Since I started using a Display Tablet that is counted as monitor, and since this tablet/monitor is placed below the other monitors, the Upword notifications appear in the corner of the 3 monitors, mostly the notification that says, "You are not tracking..." and since it's not a proper window I can't move it.

Can someone pass the message to Upwork engineers to see if this is a bug or a problem on my side?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Esteban,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Edited to add information: 

Could you please check if you have the latest version of the Desktop App? Please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article. If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. If you have any further question feel free to follow up, we will be happy to help. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
efeldman
Community Member

I don't know how to check if it's the latest version tho... I see the version in the app but nowhere in the website to download the app says which version I'm downloading.

I'm downloading a new exe and try to install over the old one.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members