🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Upwork account was limited
Page options
Alen B Community Member

Upwork account was limited

Hello, 

My upwork account was limited and I did not get any notification from you.

How to solve this problem on my side?

Best regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Alen,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Hi Alen,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Shivam W Community Member

Hello, my account is set to limited. Please help me & remove this restriction.
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Shivam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Gaston A Community Member

Hello, 

I am a client and my main account has been limited since 4 days! How can I get in unblocked! I am not even able to login! I was invited to do a project with a freelancer on upwork and since all is going wrong! I can't login and can't pay the mildstone to start the project!!! who can I give my email to unlock my accounts all linked to same google sign up system!

Hi Gaston, 

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Prince Brunel M Community Member

Hello, my account is restricted. Please help me and remove this restriction.

Umi L Community Member

My upwork account was limited. I can't buy connects. Please help me to solve that problem.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Umi,

Your account is limited because you need to verify your identity. I see that the team is currently reviewing your submission manually. Please allow 1-3 days for the review to be completed. The team will let you know if there’s anything else you need to do. Once your account is verified, you may attempt to buy Connects again.

~ Luiggi
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members