🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » WHY SANCTION WITHOUT AN INVESTIGATION?
Page options
9f395534
Community Member

WHY SANCTION WITHOUT AN INVESTIGATION?

Hello community,

I will start with appreciation, by saying a big thanks to the brian box behinde the creation of Upwork platform.

But, how do we justify punishment without reason?

I took my precious time to read the Upwork Terms of Services but either by accident or intentionally, my Upwork account will just go through sanction, suspension, setting to private, and so on without second thought, and in the end it will be open again after wasting my time. Why cant Upwork conduct an investigation before sanctioning an account?

It took lot of time time to get out of the this denied process.

In conjunction, I think Upwork should practice the following;

1. Upwork should conduct an investigation before suspending an account.

2. Upwork should compensate who happen not to be guity of an alligations. 

3. Upwork should notify the account holder before sanctioning for questioning.

4. Upwork should conduct a quick and fast investigation, because the sellers can get a project within the sanction period.

5. Upwork should not set accounts to private while the availability badge is on, 10 connect monthly can't do the micracle. and 80 connects as Freelancer Plus can make it happen.

let do the Math

Bidding are 1, 2. 4 & 6

80/6= 13. without bidding 

80/12= 6-7. with bidding

I buy more than 80 connects monthly some times, so what are we saying here, Upwork shold make the space workable for all.

These and a lot more can make Upwork a better place for all.

If seller struggle to buy connents in other to bid for a project which is presently in sky-rocket mood as we speaks, there should'nt be a victimazation of an kind such as sanction and the rest.             

I will drop my pen into the basket of consideration and continuation.

Warm regards

Hafeez

2 REPLIES 2
m_terrazas
Community Member

Hafeez R wrote:

Hello community,

I will start with appreciation, by saying a big thanks to the brian box behinde the creation of Upwork platform.

But, how do we justify punishment without reason?

I took my precious time to read the Upwork Terms of Services but either by accident or intentionally, my Upwork account will just go through sanction, suspension, setting to private, and so on without second thought, and in the end it will be open again after wasting my time. Why cant Upwork conduct an investigation before sanctioning an account?

It took lot of time time to get out of the this denied process.

In conjunction, I think Upwork should practice the following;

1. Upwork should conduct an investigation before suspending an account.

2. Upwork should compensate who happen not to be guity of an alligations. 

3. Upwork should notify the account holder before sanctioning for questioning.

4. Upwork should conduct a quick and fast investigation, because the sellers can get a project within the sanction period.

5. Upwork should not set accounts to private while the availability badge is on, 10 connect monthly can't do the micracle. and 80 connects as Freelancer Plus can make it happen.

let do the Math

Bidding are 1, 2. 4 & 6

80/6= 13. without bidding 

80/12= 6-7. with bidding

I buy more than 80 connects monthly some times, so what are we saying here, Upwork shold make the space workable for all.

These and a lot more can make Upwork a better place for all.

If seller struggle to buy connents in other to bid for a project which is presently in sky-rocket mood as we speaks, there should'nt be a victimazation of an kind such as sanction and the rest.             

I will drop my pen into the basket of consideration and continuation.

Warm regards

Hafeez

I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you're telling us.
Would it be possible for you to explain more clearly what happened?

It ok @Maria T. let me start with this quetion to make you get my point.

How do we justify punishment without reason?

Globally when there is no law there should not be a punishment, but when there is a law the violated section should be pronoune to the offenders before punishment am sure you will agree with me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members